Staying healthy is about making some lifestyle changes. You don’t need to dramatically turn your life around upside down in order to get fit. You just need to make sure you are on top of a few things. But, that is easier said than done. Keeping a track of your daily activities and making even minor changes to lifestyle could get difficult, especially with the kind of fast-paced life we live. This is where Fitbit comes into the picture. Fitbit is an American organization very well known for designing the digital fitness equipment and activity trackers. The company also designs mobile apps for its products. You can track your pace, steps, heart rate, distance covered, calories, and a lot more using the Fitbit products. Here you will know about how to Fitbit sign in.
While the apps are there to help you track your activities, if you want to create a log of everything and monitor your progress over several days, you will need to create an online account with Fitbit and pair your Fitbit device with it. Once you have the online account, you can log in and view the history. If you need help with Fitbit Sign up and log in, we have created this handy guide for you. Take a look!
Also Read:- Spokeo Login & Sign In Tips
Signing Up and Logging In Methods
The very first question you may ask is, “Do I need to buy a Fitbit device first in order to create an account?” The answer is no. In fact, the device can only be paired once you have created the account. So, you need to sign up first and then you can view the logs, history, and analysis. Of course, it is no use creating the account with Fitbit if you don’t have one of their devices. Follow these simple steps to create the account and to sign in:
- Visit the Fitbit login page www.fitbit.com/login
- Here you will see the following options:
- Log in with Facebook
- Log in with Google
- Login using your email ID and password
- You can use your Facebook or Google account to sign in, which is a very viable option. But, if you do not want to link these accounts to Fitbit account, or you wish to try out Fitbit before buying a device, you can create a new account by choosing the option, “Sign up for a free account” on the bottom of the page (underneath the Sign in section)
- On the next screen, you will be asked to provide your personal details including Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Height and Weight.
- After providing these details click ‘Save Profile’
This is all you need to do in order to create the Fitbit account. Once you click ‘Save Profile’ you are redirected to the Fitbit Dashboard.
Also Read:- TeamSnap Login & Sign In Tips
Sign In using Facebook or Google
What if you wished to sign in using Facebook or Google instead of email ID. You can do that easily.
You can visit the web page www.fitbit.com/login and choose “Log in with Facebook.” If you already have a Fitbit device and you have paired it with your Facebook account, you will be asked to ‘Continue’ with your existing profile. If you don’t have a device or it is not linked to Facebook, you will be asked to create a new account for Fitbit login account.
The same applies to Google login as well. You just need to select ‘Login with Google’ instead of Facebook.
Also Read:- Wells Fargo Full Site Login Online
Fitbit Log in Overview
Once you are logged in and have paired your device to the Fitbit online account, there is a lot you can do. Once you have paired the device, you can save all your progress on the Fitbit server and visit it whenever you want to. You can also schedule your device to sync with the account at any specific time of the day automatically so that you don’t have to do it manually.Fitbit dashboard is very well organized and here are some of the things you can do with it:
Fitbit dashboard is very well organized and here are some of the things you can do with it:
- You can update all your recent activities so that you can gauge your performance over a period of time
- You can set a goal and monitor your progress. Whether you wish to set the calorie goal for the day or weight goal for a period of time, you can do that all
- Based on your progress you will be given diet and workout suggestions
- It also has a section which tells you how much water you have already consumed in a particular day and how much more you should have
In simple words, Fitbit (www.fitbit.com/login) login makes it easy to achieve your fitness goals.