Yet another game proudly setting new standards in action gaming is Gangstar Vegas. The app has been largely successful, with over 10 million downloads from the Play Store itself. The app is pretty detailed, with 80 missions and a map 9 times bigger than the previous Gangstar game. Seems only fitting that this takes up 2.5 GB on your device space.
What’s Got The World Hung Up Of Gangstar Vegas?
You need only watch a few Gangstar Vegas walkthrough videos to know what’s so wildly lucrative about this game. Here, try these videos out.
Or check out this Alien Invasion video
It’s easy to see why the game’s getting so wildly popular, isn’t it? And with some reasonable effort, you can get the app playing on your device!
Download Gangstar Vegas
Gangstar Vegas is pretty easy to download. The easiest way to get the game is via the Play Store, though you may also try using Gangstar Vegas apk file. Here is how to use the Play Store or the iOS App Store to get the game:
- Go to the Application Store of your device.
- Type in Gangstar Vegas in the search bar and press enter to get the results.
- Open the game’s page. Tap Install or Get, according to your app store’s options.
- Let the app download. The game will be ready before you know it.
With 4 easy steps, you’re ready to enjoy an amazing game that is thrilling, unique and free to get! How cool is that?
Gangstar Vegas For PC:
It is understandable if you want to play Gangstar Vegas on your PC. Who wouldn’t love to see all that action and special effect of a much bigger screen? But the sad thing is that the game cannot be installed on Windows. At least not directly. But if you were to use an Android Emulator, you could get the game to play on your Windows laptop. Here’s how:
- Download an Android Emulator. Try out Andy or BlueStacks. ManyMo’s good too if you’re looking for an online emulator, but you might have to pay for the awesome features.
- Setup the emulator, and login with a Gmail account to access the Play Store.
- Go to the Play Store in the emulator and download Gangstar Vegas.
- Alternatively, if you have the Gangstar Vegas apk file, right click it.
- Open the file with the Emulator. And let the app install the game over the mimicked Android OS.
- Wait for the notification, and you’re done!
It’s pretty convenient, really. It takes less time than any mainstream contemporary, like GTA or a DC game would take to install.
GamePlay for GangStar Vegas is pretty simple. You play Jason Malone, a professional MMA fighter who finds himself at odds with the criminal underbelly of Las Vegas, which is aptly named Sin City. The game takes you through unforeseeable twists and turns, and you might end up working for your enemy to survive. Fight sequences using bare fists as well as amazing vehicles and weapons are really the crux of this game. You really need to try it out!
Gangstar Vegas Online:
It is also possible to play Gangstar Vegas exclusively online. Using an online Android emulator like Manymo, you need not risk your computer ending up stalling over the 2.5 GB download necessary to play this game. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to Manymo’s official website and set up a subscription. It is helpful in the long run.
- Choose a resolution for your emulator and launch the emulator.
- In a separate window, look up Gangstar Vegas apk and download it.
- Upload the Gangstar Vegas apk data to Manymo. The game should play in a short while.
You can now use your PC’s web browser to play the game whenever you like, and it is completely online. No need to download the emulator or have the game data file on your PC’s memory.
Gangstar Vegas Cheats
We’ve looked everywhere, and we’ve tried everything. The fact is that there are no Gangstar Vegas hacks. There is no way to get unlimited coins and currency or to max health or damage. Play the game with the laid out gameplay. What’s an action game without some healthy challenge? So, in my view stop looking for Gangstar Vegas cheats and play the game on your own.
What We Think About The Game:
There’s a dearth of good action RPGs, and Gangstar Vegas does fill in quite a bit. The game is engaging and doesn’t get redundant, which is quite rare to see these days. While there could definitely have been a lot of good additions, Gangstar Vegas is in no way getting complacent, with new missions and intricacies following every update in quick succession. There’s still a lot the game can entertain you with. Good enough reason to commit 2.5 GBs space to it.