While doing online shopping, we usually make payments with our debit or credit card. But, prepaid cards are also getting quite popular these days. Major banks and financial institutions have started issuing prepaid cards to their customers. Prepaid cards function like a credit card but they are very different. In fact, they even look like a credit card. Here you will know about my ADP card and how to check ADP card balance.
Many financial organizations worldwide support the prepaid cards. They have the tied up with the financial services like MyCard and issue the cards in their name. If you have an ADP card from MyCard, you may want to learn the tips and tricks to login to the account. In this guide, we will give you the detailed information regarding the same.
Also Read:- Fitbit Login & Sign In Tips
Understanding a Prepaid Card?
Before we learn how to go about ADP Card login to MyCard, it would be worthwhile to understand the prepaid cards better. As already mentioned, a prepaid card looks a lot like the credit or debit card and hence you may not be able to tell one from the other at the first look. You have the 16 digit card number, a name of the card holder, and expiry date on the front and the 3 digit code on the back. It also has a magnetic strip just like any other card. In fact, they are designed to work on the same machines on which the other cards are swiped.
But, being a lookalike does not make it the same. For instance, a debit card is linked to your bank account and every time you use it for shopping, money is deducted from the account. A credit card, on the other hand, offers you a credit of some certain amount and you can use it even if there is no money in the account (it is a ‘credit’ card after all.)
Prepaid cards are completely different. They don’t scoop the money out of your bank account when you use them and at the same time, they don’t work on credit as well.
Also Read :- Spokeo Login & Sign In Tips
So How Does a Credit Card Work?
As the name suggests, in order to use the prepaid card, you need to transfer a specific amount of money to it. So, the balance on the card is exactly the amount of money that has been added to it. You can use online banking, credit card, or even debit card to load the prepaid card with money.
Whenever you use the card to make a purchase (online or at the retail store), the money is deducted from the balance. Since only a limited amount of money could be added to a prepaid card, it is a very safe way to do the transaction, especially for those who are concerned about online security.
What Exactly is ADP Aline Card?
ADP Aline card is also a prepaid card but with some differences. It can be considered as an arrangement between a company and the employees wherein the latter is paid in the form of a prepaid card as opposed to paper cheque or online transfer.
The Aline card is backed by VISA financial services and the entire payroll system through this card is managed by the HR department of the employer. The prepaid cards are handed out to the employees and the monthly compensation is transferred as the balance to the card instead of a paycheck.
In order to manage the money better, the employee will need to learn to login to the online account of the ADP MyCard. This is why we have created this guide for you.
Also Read :- TeamSnap Login & Sign In Tips
ADB Login to MyCard
In order to log in to MyCard through ADP, you will need to visit their website: https://myaline.adp.com/public/login/login.fcc?
Here, you will need to supply the login credentials (User ID & Password) and click ‘Login’ to access the MyCard account (www.mycard.adp.com).
If you already have your username and password, you simply need to enter it to log in. But, if you do not know your login details, you can click the button ‘Register for myALINE.’ In order to register, you will need the registration code. If you are not sure how to get it, you will need to contact the HR team.
The format of the registration code and the delivery method are dependent upon the setup used by your organization. You could receive your registration code in an email sent by ADP (email address from which you receive the email is SecurityServices_NoReply@adp.com). The code may also be shared by your employer verbally or through a secure communication. The code remains valid for 15 days from the date it is issued.
Protecting the personal information is important. This is why use a trusted internet network or connection and a known computer while registering for a new account or while accessing your existing account.
Here are the steps to register your account:
- Click on Register for myALINE
- Enter the ‘Registration code’ and click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Yes’ when you see the next prompt
- You will be redirected to the ‘Identify Yourself’ page where you need to enter the personal information. If you have entered the Registration code from your organization, the information required on this page may vary depending upon your organization’s setup. If you have entered a ‘Personal’ code, the information required may again vary depending upon the information on file
- If you entered the Registration code provided by your organization, you will need to go through ‘reCAPTCHA challenge’ by Google. This challenge is not required if you entered a personal code
- Those registering with the Organization code may need to provide additional information for verification
- If you have a unique email address provided by the employer and you have access to it, you need to select the email address and click ‘SEND CODE’ button. Again, a code will be sent to you which you in the email which you need to enter on the page. The code is valid for 15 minutes.
- If you do not have a unique email address or you don’t have access to the email, then you will need to answer the identity questions. You will need to answer a series of questions and you will get 30 seconds for each question
- You will be redirected to another page where you will be required to enter your contact information (email address and mobile phone number)
- You will also be able to view your User ID and create the ADP aline Login password on this page
- Also, you will need to select 3 Security questions and create the answers for each one of them
- Once you have filled all the details, you can click ‘REGISTER NOW’; review the information and make sure everything is correct before you click this button
- Upon successful completion of the registration process you will get the message “Congratulations! Your registration is complete!”
The registration is complete. Now you can go back to the login page provided above and log in to the ADP MyCard online at mycard.adp.com with your username and password (Step 10).
If you provided the personal email address (not shared by other employees) during the registration process (step 9), check your inbox for the email from SecurityService_NoReply@ADP.com. Click the link in the email you have received to complete the process of email activation.
If you provided the personal mobile phone number during the registration process (step 9), you will receive a text message from ADP. Follow the instructions in the message to activate your mobile number.
Forget the User ID or Password
In case you forget your username or password, you can click the link ‘Forgot your User ID / Password?’ on the web page. Here is how you can recover the information:
- On the next page enter your First Name and Last Name (the information must be entered exactly as it exists in the records with organization)
- Enter either the email address on file or the mobile phone number on file
- Click Next
- If the information is verified successfully, you will be able to see your User ID on the next screen.
- If you don’t remember your password also, click ‘I DON’T KNOW MY PASSWORD’
- On the next screen you can choose to have the security code sent either to your email address or mobile phone number and click SEND CODE (If you don’t have access to email address or mobile phone number, check the box “I don’t have access to any of these emails/phones’skip Step 7 and go to Step 8)
- Enter the code you received either on your email or mobile phone within 15 minutes and click NEXT
- If you don’t have access to the email or mobile phone number then you will need to answer the three security questions
- Once the security code has been verified or security answers have been answered successfully, you will need to choose a new password and confirm it on the next screen; simply follow the password instructions to create the new password
This is all you need to do to retrieve your User ID and also to reset your password. Now you can go back to the login screen and log in with the details.